Put your lunch hour to use and learn how to create, manage and execute your own bespoke PR campaign in just ten days.
- Get to grips with what makes a good story, learn how to contact journalists and build working relationships that get stronger with each new story.
- Discover how to craft a press release, how to weave in your key messages and how to ensure that what you are doing with your PR is contributing to your overall marketing strategy.
- Unlock the secrets of the professionals by spending a day in both camps - the journalist and the PR consultant.
- Find out what it takes to give your story the edge above the hundreds of others competing for attention.
- Listen in on a PR consultant's meeting with a key client so that you can understand the processes that are put in place and the strategies that are debated between client and consultant to ensure that every opportunity is flushed out, examined and maximised.
- Hear case studies from small businesses that share the highs and lows of their own public relations campaigns so that you do not make the same mistakes.
Let the author, who has over a decade of experience in running PR campaigns for everyone from multinational PLCs to not for profit organisations and start-up businesses, guide you through the same process that he uses to create professional and hugely effective PR campaigns.
Learn how to create a PR campaign that delivers measurable, strategic results for your business and that allows you to refine and improve it every time you return to it.
Create a PR strategy that evolves with your business and fits in with the way you work. Learn how to delegate tasks to individuals within your own team and what to outsource to the professionals.
Discover how to get your story to stand out from the crowd through the use of clever photography - begin to 'think in pictures' as you learn how to become an asset to your target media.
Set measurable goals and begin to evaluate the success of your campaign right from the beginning, arming yourself with information on what works or your business and what approach works best for you as the new head of PR in your business.
Have fun! PR offers a huge variety of ways for you to communicate with your target audience.
Discover inspirational ideas that will have you raring to go with your own PR campaign and all in the space of ten hours.