The Financial Times Guide to Foreign Exchange Trading is an authoritative introduction to one of the world’s largest and most liquid financial markets.
Whether you are a beginner wanting to start out in forex tradingm or a more experienced investor looking to expand your knowledge of this market, this book is your essential guide to all aspects of foreign exchange markets. With practical guidance and instantly applicable advice, this book will give you a solid grounding in the currency markets, what makes them move and how to trade them.
The Financial Times Guide to Foreign Exchange Trading
· provides an overview of forex markets including major currency pairs, popular currencies and emerging markets currencies
· explains how major economic announcements can affect forex markets
· advises on how to mitigate risk and how to avoid losing all your capital
· shows you how to integrate currencies into your wider investment strategy
· suggests approaches and useful resources including top forex brokerages and the services they offer