Thinking, and betting, like the pros
"Most people in sports betting are looking at things the wrong way."
- Peter Webb, founder of Bet Angel
"Some people only ever seem to want to hit the sexy six, and not take the singles"
- Compton Hellyer, founder of Sporting Index
This is a book that teaches you how to bet on sports with the same discipline and mindset as the professionals.
Lots of books and websites give advice on profitable strategies - and tipsters and systems proliferate. But this is the only guide that helps you make your trades and bank your wins for the long term, avoiding the perennial dangers of overconfidence, irrationality and emotion.
However successful your selections, you are never safe from crippling losses until you know how to bet with the clear head and calm approach of the masters.
The simple fact is that most people betting on sports lose over the long term. Performance errors currently hamper the majority of bettors: they lose their bets because they first lose their heads.The only answer is to think differently. With chapters ranging across motivation, performance analysis, the betting process and going pro, this book is the definitive guide to achieving this:
- Use dozens of exercises to sharpen your thinking and refine your betting processes.
- Share in the exclusive insights of professional sports bettors, who reveal for the first time how they have built successful gambling careers.
- Benefit in every chapter from one-to-one training from the author, a professional sports and trading performance coach.
Sports Betting to Win is your own personal course for establishing a firm psychological foundation for long-term betting success.