The UK handmade market is currently riding high as our attitudes to shopping and the products we want to buy are changing. With this change comes a new wave of manufacturers - small, local and talented.
If you are a producer of handmade products, or you have a craft hobby and are thinking about taking the next step and wondering how to do it, then this book has the answers. In it you will find out:
- How to turn your hobby into a small business
- Where to sell your products, both on and offline
- How to price your products
- How to develop a unique and recognisable brand
- Where to start with visual merchandising
- How to use social media to market your business
This book not only takes you through these points in no-nonsense plain English, but also has quirky craft activities to complete along the way.
Jam-packed with top hints and tips from real-life crafty small business owners in the know, this book is essential reading for anyone looking to craft their way to success!